Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, December 23, 2013

The Amazing Spider Man 2 !

By now I think half the world has the amazing spiderman 2 trailer. The story of our new Peter Parker resumes as he tackles between the two lives . The plot looks interesting although "over the top" use of special effects has been seriously putting people off !! I have been fan of the spider man series since its inception and have always appreciated the use of special effects in them( Not spider man 3 . Seriously!?) . I did see the first and liked the effects but this trailer reminds me off "KRRISH3" .
The plot and the power packed cast of Andrew Garfield,Emma Stone,Jamie Foxx and a few others are somethings that are making me anticipate this flick . Please comment below your views !a

No comments:

Post a Comment