Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, February 14, 2014

Gunday.

Today is the Friday when the retro-styled crime-masala-action-thriller Gunday is released. The film stars young stars like Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor along with Priyanka Chopra and the extremely talented Irrfan. The movie is set on a retro theme and the trailers look very entertaining although having the same material Bollywood has been providing us since sholay. Arjun and
Ranveer potray 'Bala & Bikram' who live on the wrong side of the law, smuggling coal and guns while the visuals and actors like Irrfan and Ranveer Singh , the songs are interesting and gripping I highly doubt the story's freshness. I loved Ranveer Singh in Band Baaja Baarat and Ram Leela ( although I haven't seen ram leela ). the dialogues are catchy and the movie seems to be entertaining. the following are the reasons why I am looking forward to this movie-

1. due to movies irrfan and ranveer have done have given power house performances

2. the director ali abbas zafar (meri brother ki dulhan) seems to be promising

3. I have always the stories that take place back in time gives a very intriguing plot

currently I have exams on going so I don't think I ll be able to to the cina

you can check put the trailer for gunday over this link -

 Gunday Ofiicial Trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment